Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Love is a good good thing


I am feeling so much happier. Why is that? Where is this sense of peace coming from even though the world is falling apart? I can't understand it. Could it be now that I'm 50 I'm feeling content with my life thus far? There is still so much yet to do. I have no more answers than I did before, no great epiphanies. Maybe I have resigned myself to the fact that I'm loved. It's a good thing being loved, and unconditionally at that. I think I have finally decided to join in and participate on the side of being loved. Why fight it? Why be my own worst enemy when the God of the universe has decided to be my best friend no matter what? If I really believe in the existence of God and the fact that He loves me, doesn't it follow that there would be His peace and contentment? It is what God wants and it's good...it is the nature of love. Speaking of love, my daughter is now married. She was radiant as she said her vows. Yes, love is good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raw Faith Real World said...

Amen!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home