Thursday, April 27, 2006

April's come and gone

Wow...time is flying. Only a month and 2 weeks till Mandy gets married. I don't know what to think about life these days. It's so rushed and I just want to stop and let it sink in for a minute but when will the busyness stop? I just wrote a song called "Just Dream" and it sums up how I am feeling.

This has been a long day and I'm tired, tired of being tired
Need a change of scenery
I'm always doing right and politely listening
Saying all the right things
But I want to disappear and just

Dream....Dream

Forty years behind me will I stop, smell the roses
See the smiles, feel the joy in the journey?
Will I take the time to play, try not to sweat the small things?
Need to let 'em go, let 'em go, let 'em go, let 'em go and

Dream...Dream

Wish I had the time to lie in fields of grass and stare at the clouds
Till they turn into faces
I'd jump on a plane, fly away to a beach,
Drink some beer, write some songs about places where I can

Dream....Dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home