Saturday, December 17, 2005

The gift of hope

I am hopeful this year for the first time in a long time. I've seen a drastic turnaround in my wayward son in these recent months. I can't begin to describe the joy and relief there is in knowing that he's getting better at coping with life. He's finally getting healed and it's like someone's snatched him from the fire. I am so grateful for the doctor who cared enough to actually listen and give my son a reason to believe he can change. With a new treatment, we are seeing results. Earlier this year we were despairing and not seeing any way out. But by the grace of God, we've been given a gift...the greatest gift anyone could have given me for Christmas...hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

What a nice present for you. Hope he continues to improve..

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home